3 | Events
About meI am a MBA Candidate at Villanova University. My past has taken me through many facets of airline and airport functions, most recently as a flight attendant with JetBlue Airways for over three years. In addition to being a frequent traveler and photography lover and an avid ghost town junkie, I have worked with Delta Air Lines, Salt Lake City Department of Airports, and a rental car discount agency. I also have bartending experience and have worked closely with other travel firms and media outlets, including USA TODAY.
- Reason for joining
- I want to learn how to travel for less!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- United States
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I've always wanted to visit Guam. Its remoteness is extremely intriguing.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I took shared vans in Nepal regularly. The most I ever saw one carry was over 30 people, with some hanging out the door.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Just a day or two!