About meI love to travel! :)
I am a librabrian who is looking forward to retirement in a few years, so I can spend more time traveling!
There are many places on my bucket list, and Thailand is one of them. I am an avid swimmer, and I love to travel to beautiful places with welcoming bodies of water! :)
- Reason for joining
- To get travel tips, and to meet like-minded people.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Nassau, Bahamas
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Make the most of every moment. Savor.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- To the South Pacific (Tahiti, Fiji, etc.) I want to swim in that beautiful water. Similarly -- Bali, Indonesia
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Camel. (In the Pyramids in Egypt, of course!)
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Week of.