About meI'm a wife, mother, grandmother, and lover of travel. My home has been in Iowa for the past 50ish years, but I'm a nomad at heart. I've worked as a teacher, an editor/writer, a marketer, a nonprofit leader, and now a jigsaw puzzle publisher as well as an Airbnb host. Meeting people from all over the world is a passionate interest. I'd travel at least a month out of every year if I could.
- Reason for joining
- I love to travel!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Bradford, Yorkshire, England
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Travel as light as you can; a heavy suitcase is a drag in more ways than one.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- On a trip around the world — every continent.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Not so surprising, but helicopter
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The morning of the trip