Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
1 | Follower 10 | Events
About meI'm a native Nashvillian living in New Orleans by way of Nevers, France! I love food, music, photography, spending time under the stars, and traveling by night to start a fresh day in a new city. I'm a senior software analyst by day and a graduate student and professional calligrapher by night. I'm always in the mood for adventure!
- Reason for joining
- I'm the co-chapter leader in New Orleans!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Paris, France
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Always try to learn a little bit of the native language! It goes a long way toward building respectful relations
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I'd go to Croatia. The scenery looks breathtaking and I love the mystical, mysterious feel of the landscape.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Not super surprising, but I am in love with train travel!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start thinking about it months in advance, I make a list weeks in advance, and I pack days in advance