2 | Events
About meHusband of one, father of two. Travel is the goal forever. I came from a small town and my first travel I just decided to take of with a backpack and show up at contacts doors overseas. It definitely enlarged a scope of the world in my mind that I had always been curious about. Now I never want to stop, and I want my children to have that 'global mindset'
- Reason for joining
- I love the idea behind this community and would like to be a part of it.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- London - the first time I stepped off a plane completely by myself and said, 'How do I get to town?' at Gatwick.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- We traveled in Europe for a month with just carry-ons. Need need to worry about checked baggage!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I seriously want to do it all. Where I havent been? Maybe Machu Picchu and throughtout SAmerica
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Motorized scooters in Baltimore/Washington DC were fun.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually the day or night before I leave, because I cant sleep due to excitement.