About meI am a military spouse so we move around quite frequently. I have always wanted to travel and try new things but after living over seas for three years it created a huge desire in me. While we were overseas, I would travel almost every month by myself to different countries. Since being back, I have not been out of country since but was able to view new areas of our country. After Covid hit, even that has dwindled. I am trying to get back to traveling because being stuck in one place has me chomping at the bit. I work in the wine and food industry and love to be outdoors and see all the animals. While I wait, impatiently, to get back out there I am also trying to do a part time travel consultant gig and maybe help other travels with itineraries and things since I love planning and researching. I am a fur mom and foodie to the max!
- Reason for joining
- I want to learn how to travel more frequently and be able to make money and connections while doing so!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- All of them
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Packing light
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Australia. I loved watching Crocodile Hunter growing up
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- tuk tuk
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!