1 | Event
About meBorn and raised in Australia, I finished high school a few years ago and have been pursuing my professional and personal goals since then. I currently work at a financial technology company, while also working on completing my business management degree on the weekends. I love reading good books while drinking hot cups of tea. I enjoy exploring new places and planning my future travel adventures (hopefully to Scotland).
- Reason for joining
- I love reading Nomadic Matt's articles and would like to connect with other travellers globally.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- No Luggage
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Scotland - to understand my heritage
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A month out.