1 | Event
About meMy name is Katherine and I am a Nutrition student at Texas Christian University. I studied abroad in New Zealand my sophomore year of college and instantly fell in love with traveling -- learning about other cultures, seeing scenery that looked like pictures out of a fairytale book, eating fun foods -- what more could you ask for? I hope to do a lot more traveling in the future with special interests in exploring Europe and Southeast Asia.
- Reason for joining
- I want to attend live events and learn more about how to turn my dreams of traveling into a reality!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- New Zealand
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Grocery shopping instead of eating out!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would go to Thailand because I've always been fascinated with the food and culture of this country.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I don't have one
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Day in advance