About meHi there! I've traveled to 44 countries on 6 continents, and lived in 7+ (depending on what you think counts hehe). I'm one of those people that doesn't buy fancy things, I save all my money for getting myself abroad - I bet there are more people like that on here than I've ever met in person! I'm not especially good at languages, but I also always try to learn some wherever I go. It's one of my favorite things :)
I came back to the US to help my mom with a project and ended up getting stuck here. But now I work remotely and am ready to get back to traveling as soon as it's safe! I love meeting others with the same passion, and am always up for sharing stories, giving recs, and getting them. So as long as we're all stuck at home - let's connect & plan some trips! :D
- Reason for joining
- I'm a traveler who loves meeting other travelers! I also enjoy organizing events
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- If someone invites you somewhere new, always say yes!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- If the plague and the economy weren't factors, I'd be planning trips to Kyoto & Buenos Aires. They are two of my favorite places that I've been dying to get back to! Beautiful spots with great expat communities is my jam :D
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Shinkansen is always fun, but having to take a longboat from an airport to my hotel in Thailand was the most surprising to me!