1 | Follower 8 | Events
About meHey there! I'm Kendal, the active adventuress and pineapple addict behind the screen. Travel guidebooks are my textbooks and travel blogs my leisure readings. I run the sustainable and zero waste travel blog Getaway Girl, which educates and empowers women to wander without waste. I'm thrilled to be part of this community and I hope to meet you virtually or in-person one day! Travel on!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Bring a reusable container with you to restaurants or markets to put your leftovers in since restaurant meal portions are usually too big anyway!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Sailboat around the Bahamas, but the sailors honestly used the motor most of the time! haha
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- It's either weeks in advance or the night before! There's no in-between