1 | Follower 21 | Events
About meI've lived in Chicago since 1999, except for 2009-2012, which I spent in Shanghai, China. That allowed me to travel some within the country as well as visit a few other Asian countries. Before that I had never been to Asia - all of my prior trips abroad were in Europe and Canada.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- City: London; country: Italy
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Whenever possible, choose your destination and dates based on cheap flights deals
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Rwanda or Botswana to see the wildlife
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Riding on the back of a motor bike in Thailand
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- One day for a short trip; one or two days for a longer trip