1 | Follower 2 | Events
About meI am a Xennial black single mom and new empty nester that empowers black women to create the life they want by intentionally incorporating adventure into their lives. I advocate for diversity in travel, outdoor recreation, and using time in nature as a healing therapy. My passion is inspiring women through my online blog the Misadventures of an Outdoorsy Diva.
I'm also a Podcaster, speaker, and published photography.
- Reason for joining
- I want to connect with like minded travelers
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Sao Miguel, Azores
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Set alerts for flights be flexible with your travel plans to go where the deals are.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- New Zealand
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!