About meMy name is Lexy Burzynski, and I'm currently based in Toledo, OH. I say currently based because my husband and I are always on the move! We love to travel, and with the pandemic and our husky named Ranger, we have really embraced road trip life! I grew up in Ventura, CA so visiting places where I can either hike in the mountains or swim in the ocean are generally my favorites. I also love to read when we're on the road, and I am fascinated by autobiographies of all sorts, so if you have any great recommendations feel free to pass them along! I've been enjoying down-scaling my social media and focusing on new hobbies, but feel free to give me a follow and say hello!
- Reason for joining
- A community of passionate travelers sounds like an invaluable source of inspiration, and great community!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Hallstatt, Austria
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- It's not a secret, but credit card points!! Make money when you spend money!!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Africa, I want to see the whole continent! The diversity of the terrain and culture looks incredible. Ancient Egypt, safari lands in Nairobi, the Islands and the Coast.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A dog sled around upstate New York!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Planning is the most fun part!! So like a month before!