About meMy love of travel snuck up on me during my stay among the sweeping landscapes of Scotland. It was there that I realized being able to see the world from different vantage points and locations, can fundamentally change someone for the better. Traveling exposes you to different perspectives, people, and cultures that you just cannot find locally. Travel is about cultivating change and growth. What a beautiful thing to seek out in this life.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join this community in order to find like minded people who have the same love of travel as me.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Portree, Scotland.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Iceland. The otherworldly and barren features of the landscape speak directly into my soul. I cannot wait to fill them with my own stories while taking part in my own adventures under the vast sky.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually the night before.