About meRetired teacher single 71 who saved this part of my life for distance travel. Survival took up the first 1/2 with responsibilities. I’ve been seeing new continents and connecting with people everywhere. Will pack at a moments notice.
- Reason for joining
- I have your book, been following for years. I'll turn 70 in July and I'm craving more travel while I can.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Mexico 1972
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Use credit card points, everything goes on the card, pay weekly.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Croatia based on pics and my sister serving there in the 80's as a nurse.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Longboat in Myanmar
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- a week