1 | Event
About meI'm a content strategist living in Escondido. I grew up in Las Vegas and have lived in Utah, Hawaii, Arizona, California (L.A. & San Diego), Indiana, Papua New Guinea, and Brisbane, Australia. My definition of living in is "I know where to find the grocery stores and what I need in them." So some places have been for several years, some for only a couple of months.
- Reason for joining
- I'd love to connect with other San Diego travelers
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- You really experience the place when you get to know the people who live there.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Spain and Portugal
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I lived where we needed a Toyota Land Cruiser to handle the potholes in the main national highway.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day or two ahead... unless it's an actual move.