2 | Events
About meI am a retired restaurateur and hotelier in the Laurentians, north of Montreal, Québec, Canada.
I always strove to provide excellence in service, food, wines, lodgings and skiing. We also hosted a limited number of bus tours during ski season..
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Mexico and Guatemala, the Mayan route.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Hotel reservations are more an impediment than a help. They force you to skip places of interest and wherever you arrive there is always room next door.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- France and Italy for the old towns and the food, wine and service.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I have probably used everything except a rickshaw and a bicycle
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week before departure