1 | Follower 1 | Event
About meI am a gallivanting grandmother and love it. I have now traveled three times for 12 month stretches - yes! I can live out of a suitcase for one year [just]
Feeling very restricted at the moment but hopefully 2021 will bring more joy. Have yet to explore Africa so really keen to get going........
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- London a very long time ago
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Use airline points reward cards [use wisely-pay no interest] for EVERYTHING and fly on points. I have been doing this internationally for years.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Africa - because I haven't been yet.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Camel - because it wasn't on the agenda. Result of a breakdown
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- If I am travelling for 1 year - one month ahead. If for 1 month a few days ahead