About meI have been a travel enthusiast for many years. My motto is to travel while I have the energy, while I can walk extensively and while I am healthy. I have been to several parts of Asia, Europe and North and South America. I am positively waiting for the airlines to start flying again after Covid 19 so I can resume my travels. I selected the NY chapter because I visit my daughter quite often and she lives near by. I am currently living in Quito, Ecuador.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Plan ahead, plan ahead and plan ahead
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- My next trip will be to Morocco
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Tuc tuc
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- a week in advance, but I shop for travel hacks a year in advance