About meI'm a optimist from the original capital of Alta California, a curious being being curious about everything, which has helped turn me into a journalist and serial traveler.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Mexico City
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Frisbees and sarongs have a million different applications while traveling! Plus they pack light.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- (tie) 1. South Africa. Because it has all the ingredients I seek in a new place, on a continent I have only explored a little: natural splendor, magnetic culture, crucial history. In short, so much to learn and explore! 2. Any place I haven't been.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Amazonian canoe
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Mentally I'm perpetually pre-packed! #¡vamos!