About meJust your average guy working the 9-to-5 grind, and who enjoys to travel in my spare time. 2019 brought me to Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa for Bluesfest 2019, Boston, Jamaica, and will be heading to Europe for Christmas. I'd like to do more to document my travels, so I'm looking forward to learning from everyone.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Germany. I did a student exchange there in university and it really gave me the travel bug.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- If you have to travel for work, tack on a few days at the beginning or end for yourself. You save on the travel expense.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I wish I could just take a break from everything and backpack around the world for a year.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The day before, most likely.
LocationGrand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland