About meBorn in Switzerland from a French mother, an American father and Belgian grandparents, I was an avid traveller from an early age and I haven't stopped since. After attending college in the US and exploring North America, I backpacked and worked around the world before starting a 25 year career as an executive in DC that also required extensive travel. Today I put that knowledge to good use in a company that specializes in custom-crafting fabulous itineraries for road trips in the US and Canada. I'm always glad to connect with fellow wanderers.
- Reason for joining
- I am an avid traveller and expert in road trips in the US and Canada.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- When eating at an unfamiliar market, choose the stalls with the longest lines and see what locals choose. They usually know what's best!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Argentina's National Route 40 and Chile's Route 7. Who wouldn't want to drive a 3000 mile road that follows the spine of the Andes to Patagonia!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Armoured personnel carrier in Nepal.