4 | Events
About meVery widely travelled, Caribbean Countries, Bahamas, Maldives (multiple islands), South Korea, Scandinavia, New Zealand (South + North Islands), Europe, multiple times + multiple durations (weeks to months) - and ready for lots more! Based in Poole Harbour, in U.K., after University. Very active + experienced (& keen) kitesurfer + windsurfer, + sailing / racing, & mountain biking, etc.
- Reason for joining
- I’d like to get more involved, share experiences, and communicate.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat more like the locals, more often.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Mauritius next - for kitesurfing 🪂
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Mini Moke - in Barbados (the older style ones) + sea plane inside the reef / beach in the Maldives.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week but the list starts a month beforehand!