8 | Events
About meWriter & runaway architect. Quit my job in August 2018 to finish a novel and travel the world. Still going strong :)
- Reason for joining
- I was part of the Nomadic Network facebook group but now you guys are over here! World traveler who owes a TON to Nomadic Matt and his advice :)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Studying abroad in Italy
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Credit card points to get flights
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- If it weren't for the money, I'd be off to Antarctica!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When I was taking a train in Europe, and they put the train on a ferry. Did not see that one coming.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 50% months in advance, and the other 50% the night before. Always. On the plus side, sleep deprivation helps offset the jet lag.