17 | Events
About meFull time nomad for 4+ years
- Reason for joining
- To connect with other long-term travelers
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- UK (because I lived there for 3 years and it was a wonderful place from which to launch travels)
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Grocery stores. Be a grocery store traveler and enjoy perusing the shelves, even if you don't buy anything!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- OZ/NZ. I would love to campervan through NZ for months, and to explore just about everywhere in OZ (except Sydney).
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- About a week if I am transitioning between my van (#vanlife) and my backpack. A week allows for laundry ....