2 | Followers 1 | Event
About meMonet is a family travel blogger and author of the children's book The Traveling Child Goes to Rio de Janeiro. Her blog, The Traveling Child, inspires parents to travel the world with their kids while providing tips to make it easier and affordable. Her motto is “if kids live there, kids can visit” and you’ll often find her family exploring destinations most don’t consider “kid friendly”.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Letting flight deals dictate your destination.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Antartica because I would love to see a land free of human inhabitants and to see the animals roaming free.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day