7 | Events
About meHey everyone, my name is Noel. I'm originally from Germany but grew up mostly in the US and I work for a tech company. My long term goal is getting a remote job that allows me to fund my travels and stay on the move.
- Reason for joining
- I'm looking for networking opportunities with other like minded nomads, and travel buddies.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Book hotels/flights way in advance, sometimes it's cheaper to book two separate one way tickets. Flying standby can be anxiety-inducing but can also save you a lot.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would live in Southeast Asia while working remotely, I loved the weather when I was there and the vibe.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Tuk tuk
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I want to say a week but if I'm being honest it's more like two days prior to departure.