10 | Events
About meHusband (Alex) & Wife (Noel) Team - On the Road Currently Exploring Canada ??
Chief Historian for Mt Seymour Resort and www.mtseymourhistory.com
They did a documentary film about me, named a ski run in my name and even had my face on a real beer label “Trapper John Lager” . It’s been a wild ride and now ready to explore Canada from West to East.
- Reason for joining
- Find fellow travelers in Canada and share experiences
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Lucerne, Switzerland I only had 3 hours to explore and leaving it broke my heart - wished to explore so much more.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Dog Sled, snowshoes and snowmobile
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Depends if it’s a couple months (week) or a few days (2 hrs in advance)