About meI love all types of travel! So far this year, we have been to Maui (3 weeks), Las Vegas (4 days), camping in our 5th wheel in Brown County, IN, and we have a 7-day cruise booked for October.
In the last 4 years, I have been to Hawaii (twice), Austin, TX (3 times), Colorado (twice), Savannah, GA (3 times), Michigan and the Upper Peninsula (on a 2100 mile motorcycle trip), Sturgis, SD in our motorhome, Florida every November, Daytona Bike Week, and a fifteen-day trip to the UK visiting England, Ireland, and Scotland.
Travel is a serious passion and is so addictive!
- Reason for joining
- I love sharing what I know and learn about travel and specific cities. I would appreciate hearing about places I have not been but plan to visit!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Camping as a child across the United States!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat breakfast in your room, sleep cheap, use public transportation when available
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Depends on the trip!