Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meAs my twitter bio has read for years, I’m a freelance writer, burgeoning photographer and intrepid traveller from the west coast of Canada. I’ve had the good fortune to set foot on five continents (so far) and a fair bit of ocean - often with a group of friends. I take the pictures and they make sure I have something to write about. I share both on my blog.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Where possible, walk. I’d rather spend cab money on a coffee / cocktail at a spot I found along the way.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Having traveled through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe, I’d take a year and see the rest of the continent.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week. And then I take one thing out every day.