About meHi! I'm Phoebe, a 25 year old photographer living in London, working for beauty brand Crabtree and Evelyn.
Photography has always been my passion, its a way to make people feel beautiful, remember special moments, and honestly, meet people! I've worked as a portrait photographer, fashion, beauty, food and drink and event photographer and I love them all for different reasons. My main passion, though, is travel portraiture. Since I first went travelling solo to India and Vietnam at 19, I have been to Mexico, Japan and Bali, my camera with me the whole way.
I love meeting new people from all over the world and keeping connected and there are still so many places I want to explore!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat in the small local places! Also, walking around is always free ;)
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- South America - The whole thing!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Chicken Bus