2 | Events
About meTravel blogger, brand storyteller, freelance writer, marketer and travel designer specializing in luxury adventure travel and sustainability. I'm also a mostly amateur, sometimes professional photographer, and a former fashion publicist.
I'm passionate about discovering and writing about culturally immersive travel experiences that positively impact the planet.
BLOG: www.Pollygoes.com for travel guides, sustainable travel tips and resources, and other services at www.pollygoes.com.
WRITING PORTFOLIO: www.pollywitker.com - published articles, copywriting, and social media content on topics including travel, sustainability, food, shopping.
As a volunteer I lead the content team at Impact Travel Alliance, a non-profit organization that creates educational content and programming geared toward helping our community of 20k+ change makers travel more mindfully and make a positive impact when they explore.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Alternate nice hotels with affordable ones!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Argentina, New Zealand, Northern Canada, Faroe Islands, Azores, Ecuador, Kenya, Namibia.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Hitchhiking in the back of a truck in Greece
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week ahead