2 | Events
About meLove traveling more than anything! Can’t wait to get back on the road.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I’ve been traveling since I was born. My first solo trip was to Machu Picchu in 2006, and it was pretty much non stop after that ? ?✈️
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- I check flight prices in private mode. Tues/Wed typically have cheaper prices. Nomadic Matt’s website for the best hostels around the world.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- New Zealand 100%. I went there last year and I can’t stop thinking about it. I typically don’t go to the same country so soon after I’ve been there, but I’d go back in a heart beat.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- That’s a hard one. I rode a donkey up the Himalayas for a little while when I got tired of hiking after 3 days.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The night before typically. I end up getting very little sleep ?