13 | Following 28 | Events
About meI'm a virtual assistant
a professional "make-your-life-easier" -er.
Born and raised in South Minneapolis.
A Parisian once told me my french was "pretty good".
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I think reading made me fall in love with traveling before I ever left home <3
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- I always have to remind myself to pack a sunhat. I think, "I can get by without it", but if I don't bring one, I usually end up buying one. So now I have so many, I can't justify not bringing one :)
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." Next big goal, tho, is Australia. I like to visit places that contrast strongly with where I grew up.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- My favorite way to explore a new city is by bike. Biking in and of itself is maybe not so surprising, but I think the act of consciously finding ways to bike in a new city (whether it's bike-share, renting, or borrowing) is unusual.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Plan: a month Actual packing: an hour