1 | Follower 17 | Events
About meI own a boutique travel planning company based in Washington State. Love to go, love to read, love to share stories.
- Reason for joining
- I saw Matt speak about his book in Spokane. I was so inspired. I also want to move abroad and work remote so I can see all the places. This community
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat bread and cheese from local grocery stores - it's tasty, cheap, and lasts for several meals.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- African Safari and Giraffe Manor. I want to see the animals in the wild and living in their home. Also, my ancestors are Nigerian.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Mini bus in Poland - I did not think it was going to take me where I needed to go, but alas, it all worked out!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A month and an hour.