About meLocated in Austin, I am an enthusiast of travel, hiking, great food, wine and social affairs.
- Reason for joining
- I want to meet like-minded people in Austin and I could use some inspiration to start planning travel again after COVID!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- The Netherlands! The people, the tulips, the seamless public transportation, the canals, the stroopwafels and fries in a cone you can get on every street corner! What's not to love?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Do your research. If you want to go to that amazing museum or the best dinner spot in the city, book months in advance!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I have always wanted to go to Australia to learn how to surf, and to hop over to New Zealand and see the coral reefs.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Not quite a surprising mode of transportation, but I hauled all of my belongings across the country with a Subaru pulling a UHaul trailer. Needless to say I barely reached 50 mph!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The day before- I'm still working on that!