1 | Follower 12 | Events
About meI grew up in NYC, but a nature lover at heart.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Costa Rica
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Be flexible with your dates and where you would like to stay.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- West Africa, Antartica, New Zealand. West Africa for its culture and Antarctica and New Zealand for its pristine beauty.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A 14 hour bus trip in Cuba from Havana to Santiago de Cuba. It was technically illegal for us to use that state bus since were Americans. The seats with dingy with barely any cushion on them. But we had a blast stopping in major towns along the way.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I am getting a little better with packing. I begin by making a detailed list of items I will need in that destination. Then I start throwing things in my travel bag at least one week before travel.