Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI'm a remote worker from Detroit, Michigan, but I'm usually found elsewhere! So far, I've been to over 30-something countries, and now I work remotely from around the country/world! Soon to be moving to LA!
I currently do digital media work for Nomadic Matt (the best travel blogger out there!) and a few other travel websites on the side!
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, learning about them and their lives, and sharing fun experiences together. 🌎❤️😊I usually meet other travel lovers through Facebook groups, Instagram, and/or Couchsurfing! I'm so excited for the start of The Nomadic Network!
Follow my global adventures on insta: @doitallabroad
- Reason for joining
- Nomadic Network wooo!!!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Use Scott's Cheap Flights!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Japan/South Korea! I really love the culture from those countries & the food!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Hmmm have to think about this! Haha
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The night before hahah