38 | Events
About meI have traveled to over 900 cities in 43 countries around the world. My experiences over more than 45 years of travel have been life changing, since I have been exposed to different religions and cultures around the world. I feel like I am a citizen of the world and not just of the United States. I truly hope that by helping you in your travels, that it will result in some of the same life changing experiences that I have had.
I have a passion for photography and have taken numerous photography workshops and classes including some by top National Geographic photographers. I also have a passion for art, architecture and great design. I, therefore, curate all that I see through this creative lens.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- London, England and Paris, France
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Book your flights early, use miles to book and use your memberships in Costco and AARP for discounts.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Iceland, back to Paris, Buenos Aires and Bali
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Camel in Egypt
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week before!