1 | Event
About meMy name is Roniq Bartanen, I'm a bird guide, Certified Interpretive Guide, native plant advocate and a photographer. My passions include mindful, urban and accessible birding, promoting female bird guides and female birders around the world as well as writing about the culture and joy of birds and birding at my website www.shebirds.com. Of course I also love to travel and while I've visited many destinations there are always more places to see and to learn about. A deep love of connection, culture, food, people and history keep me exploring the world.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Always bring a small flashlight
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Bhutan. Seems very unique.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 2 days before I leave