1 | Event
About meI love to travel and have done so since birth lol. However, I haven't been to as many countries as some. I almost always travel mid-range and photography and wildlife/outdoors and art museums/architecture are my loves when in cities known for such. Also, people watching and experiencing local culture. :)
- Reason for joining
- I love to travel and want to learn from others and share my experiences!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I grew up traveling (my dad worked for an airplane manufacturer) but my favorite place thus far has to be Africa. If it wasn't so darned expensive and I didn't stick out so much there, I'd be there again in a heartbeat!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- I don't have any hacks, but I do my research. Unlike Nomadic Matt, I don't care that much about food and drink but rather experience. Still, I've had some experiences eating, so there is that!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would go back to Africa in the spring. I haven't been to Australia/New Zealand (my parents did) and that looks so cool and diverse.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Surprising in that I got on the wrong bus in Greece... the one with the animals lol!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- If it's a big trip, I might start a week out jotting things down on a piece of paper lol. That's probably so outdated! Clothing-wise, I base everything around black, so that everything goes with everything! If it's a weekend/short trip, I need < half day.