2 | Events
About meI'm a former Congressional staffer turned full-time traveler. I've been on the road for 9+ years, primarily in the Western Hemisphere, all throughout Latin America and the United States, usually on a road trip in my trusty ol' truck, but also sometimes backpacking it or flying. I'm big into travel hacking, points and miles, budget travel, and saving money. I love hiking, mountain climbing, getting off the beaten path, and good coffee.
- Reason for joining
- Networking with other travelers and learning more about the world around us.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Florence, Italy -- it was my first big trip during a college study abroad session.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I'd go to space! Haha.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually the week before for a bigger trip, and the day before for shorter trips.