1 | Event
About meMy bucket list is overflowing. My curiosity is never ending. And my memories are eternal. The love of travel is in my veins.
- Reason for joining
- Julia Child said “people who love to eat are the best people”. I disagree. I think people who love to travel are the best people.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My wanderlust started with Beirut! Not the easiest starting point, but I’m an “off the beaten path” traveller. The energy, the contrasts, the unstable past (and present) and the resilient joie de vivre attitude all make this French-speaking, Middle Easter
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Vacation rentals and Airbnb’s not only provide a better value over hotels but add a sense of localism to your experience.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Sardinia. Over and over and over and over. The vibe. The people. The food. And the water. All packaged together in a dramatically scenic island!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Right before the airport!