2 | Followers 4 | Events
About meI'm a nomadic travel writer, blogger, and podcaster (co-host of The Alternative Travelers Podcast and The House Sitting Travel Podcast). Originally from New York, I now travel the world full time via house sitting (well...in normal times). Together with my partner Veren, we run Alternative Travelers, where we teach how to house sit in exchange for free accommodation around the world. As passionate animal lovers and environmentalists, we're both vegan and aim to live as sustainably as possible, sharing tips on how you can do so too, even while traveling.
- Reason for joining
- I'd love to connect with fellow travelers. I attended my first event and have already made so many great connections!S
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- House sitting
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Feet for 500 miles/1000 km
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day - but that's because I'm a digital nomad without a lot of stuff!