Jump to navigation
- Reason for joining
- As a student of Nomadic Matt's Business of Blogging course, I'd love to be part of a community for motivation and support.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Nigeria, my home country.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Stay with a local host. It will be cheaper than a hotel and you'd likely get free great tips on the destination.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I'd go to Japan to experience the culture. It seems like a really fascinating place.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Maybe not surprising, but the most interesting was riding a camel to a campsite in the Sahara desert.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day!