About meAfter the corporate hustle in NYC, I quit my job to travel as a nomad with my husband. We lived in 9 countries until returning back to NYC in Nov 2019, right before covid.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I’m a huge believer in gaining experiences vs things. After taking a year off to travel the world, I knew I could never go back
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Mexico City is my home away from home
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Airbnb a mile outside of city center! Usually half the price of middle of the city tourist traps. Plus you get to explore more of the city to and from your apartment.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Bali! I was so close to celebrating my 30th birthday there but Covid had different plans for me.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A beat down pick up truck in Thailand!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Basically day of the trip or the night before if it’s a morning flight. I pack LIGHT. Never check in luggage. Makes it easier to roam around and get out of airports quicker to start enjoying the trip!
LocationNew York City