5 | Following 5 | Events
About meHi! I am Sanjeeta, a learner and a traveller first, a tour leader and an experience curator, a French and English teacher, a photography enthusiast, a freelance social media manager and one of the minds behind TNN's Instagram page!
An individual with an adventurous soul and a curious mind who thinks and feels about things very deeply, loves being on the go, does not like staying idle and is always enthusiastic about undertaking new challenges across various creative fields and putting her heart and soul into it (sometimes exhausting herself out🤦🏻♀️)
I have been travelling ever since I was a kid all thanks to my father's profession of a merchant mariner. Over the years, I have become an avid traveller with travel being more than a passion for me; it's a necessity. Travel for me is a life enriching experience and my greatest teacher as it taught me the most fascinating things: Stay humble as we are all a very small part of this one big global community where everything is different everywhere yet we all share a deep rooted connection because at the end we live on the same land under the same sky.
I feel the most connected with myself and the most alive when I travel.
In a normal year, I would be travelling within my country every 1-2 months. I have also travelled to 20+ countries.
I live by a simple motto:
Always be a good human being first. Be kind to yourself and to others. Be compassionate, be vocal, do good, advocate for change and help in any way you can as every small step counts. That's your greatest achievement.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- There is no one country or city. I fall in love with travel again and again every time I visit or revisit a new place and its people.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Do as the locals do!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- South America. Its unique biodiversity, my inclination towards ancient civilizations and history, its plethora of landscapes are only few of the many reasons.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Basket boating through a water coconut village in Vietnam
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually a day or two.