3 | Following 5 | Events
About meI am a 20-something who moved to the Big Apple from the Midwest, and has a dream to work in the travel and/or writing industry full-time! I have been keeping up with a personal blog for over six years, writing about my faith, travels and life experiences. I work in healthcare public relations while keeping up with my travel and writing passions on the side. I also love running, and playing and coaching volleyball.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Toledo, Spain
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Hostels and free walking tours!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Honestly, it changes on the daily. At the moment though, I am very interested in hiking and backpacking, and would love to do so throughout Central and South America.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- One time I took three modes of transportation and traveled through four countries in one day, traveling first by the London Tube to get on a coach bus, then by ferry, then by coach bus again to reach the Netherlands - it was a very interesting travel day!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I have my mental list started the week before, then will slowly start adding in things the days leading up to the trip. Then I will probably unpack and repack a few times the day before and the day of!