3 | Events
About meAfter a lifetime of trips that fell through at the last minute, my husband and I successfully made our first international trip to Scotland in November/December 2018 (photos from our trip are in my cover image). Because of that amazing experience I want to travel more internationally, meet new people, and hike in really epic-looking places.
My bucket list is set through 2022 (Scotland/Ireland, Spain/Portugal, South Korea), and I'm currently learning Korean and Spanish (which should come in handy)! I work remotely as the Marketing and Design Wizard at Girls Gone Strong. I love the work I do and the team I collaborate with, and I really enjoy the freedom and flexibility to spend time with my family and explore new places.
When I'm not sitting at my computer, I coach and train women at my local gym, read books, and go on hiking adventures in the Texas Hill Country with my husband and 9-year-old beagle.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I want to get advice and hear stories from other travel-savvy people, plus explore a passion for travel photography
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- The Flight Deal and Next Vacay emails are a great place to find affordable flights and watch the long-term trends in prices.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I couldn't pick just one place. I want to do a road trip of several European countries!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week in advance