1 | Following 12 | Events
About meAvid life long travelor. Love people, sights, sounds, smells, color, food, architecture, art, textiles, local transportation & locally owned lodging.
Getting deep into the local communities to understand life & history. Taking away what history teaches you is important for many many reasons.
Fully appreciate why so many people worldwide want to call the US their home.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Hong Kong
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat & drink often from the market/grocery
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Around the world several times, VERY slowly
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 2 weeks trail, 12 hrs prior final